Blue Horizon Natural Red Pepper Pasta Twists
  • It's slightly expensive in my opinion because I can buy almost double the amount of dry pasta for less money at Walmart
  • I enjoyed this pasta because of the sauce
  • It was really quite pleasant and I actually opted to not add any grated Parmesan and Romano cheese, which really says something about what I thought of the sauce since I typically load on the cheese
  • I found though that this pasta had a sauce that I didn't want to cover up
  • The Blue Horizon Natural Red Pepper Pasta Twists proved to be worth the money that I paid for the refrigerated pasta

• by CirclingCanvas

The Blue Horizon Natural Red Pepper Pasta Twists comes in a thirty-two ounce bag for just under four dollars. It’s a slightly expensive pasta meal that’s sold in the refrigerated case at ALDI Food Market stores. It’s slightly expensive in my opinion because I can buy almost double the amount of dry pasta for less money at Walmart. However, the reason this pasta costs three dollars and ninety-nine cents is because it comes in its own pre-made sauce. Thus, all I

had to do was heat this pasta for approximately ten minutes and it was ready to be served.

I enjoyed this pasta because of the sauce. The sauce had an appetizing roasted pepper aroma that I could easily smell as it was heating. The flavor of the sauce was just as satisfying as the aroma. The sauce, which had a creamy texture to it, had a great deal of roasted pepper flavor. It was really quite pleasant and I actually opted to ...

• not add any grated Parmesan and Romano cheese, which really says something about what I thought of the sauce since I typically load on the cheese. I found though that this pasta had a sauce that I didn’t want to cover up. It had more than enough flavor to satisfy me and I felt grated cheese wasn’t necessary. The pasta, which was short, fat and had a twisted design, was reasonably tender and not surprisingly, filling.

The Blue Horizon Natural Red

Pepper Pasta Twists proved to be worth the money that I paid for the refrigerated pasta. The roasted pepper-flavored sauce is what makes this refrigerated pasta enjoyable. I liked too that the sauce wasn’t overly thin and watery. The pasta wasn’t quite as tender as the dry pasta that I buy and cook in boiling water on the stove, but it wasn’t bad. I certainly enjoyed the pasta and would buy it again. This product gets a “9″ rating from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718011390310131/k2311a0118/1.18.11