Hilton Sydney  » Hotels  »
488,George Street,Sydney,Nsw 2000
  • What I like about Hilton Sydney is their breakfast located in Glass Brasserie on the second floor
  • They have a wide choice of breakfast menu and also a lot of beverages,which is in my opinion,very delicious
  • What I didn't really like is the size of the room which is in my opinion were very small for families

• by Sabergiant

Hilton Sydney located in a very good location. Located in Pitt street. Which is very famous for a good shopping. there is a wide choice of shopping centre and also located about just a short walk to Darling Harbour and you can also walk straight and you will find yourself at the Rocks.

Hilton Sydney only located just about 30minutes from Kingsford Smith airport. They have a very friendly and helpful staff. Their concierge really helps me a lot.

And also this hotel have a very good surrounding. you walk into this

hotel and you will find a modern,stylish,contemporary hotel. What I like about Hilton Sydney is their breakfast located in Glass Brasserie on the second floor.

They have a wide choice of breakfast menu and also a lot of beverages,which is in my opinion,very delicious. This is a very good breakfast to start your day. What I didn’t really like is the size of the room which is in my opinion were very small for families.

But they do have a very modern equipment. for example their television is modern enough and ...

• also I like their interactive ‘magic phone’ . They do have a very good in room dining with enough choice to wet your appetite while you rest in your very comfy bed.

Now talking about bathrooms they gave crabtree&evelyn amenities you can also set your tab water into hot water. In your bathroom there is a bathtub. they also provided a bathrobe in your bathroom especially when you stay at their executive lounge rooms.

I have tried their deluxe room and also their executive room. Executive room are bigger than deluxe

but not so much bigger in my opinion. But you have access to executive floor located on 36th floor.

At the executive floor they provided you with snacks,cakes,juices and also wines and whiskey. Finally,this is my tips to enjoy your stay in Sydney. If you really want a strategic hotel and also a very friendly staff that will welcoming you to your room and you enjoy some special 5star hotel treatment,then you may want to stay here.

Finally that’s my review and personal opinion I hope you enjoy reading this and enjoy your next holiday at Sydney.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 218011390300131/k2311a0118/1.18.11