Dollar Tree Store
836 Highway 12 West Starkville, MS 39759
  • I really do love shopping at Dollar Tree and I believe that it's a great store
  • Dollar Tree sells a lot of great items but the main reason that I love this store is because of the prices
  • It makes my shopping experience so much better to know that I won't be paying a lot by shopping at Dollar Tree
  • I really love that fact that Dollar Tree is able to bring good items to the customer at such a low price
  • I really love shopping at Dollar Tree because they have really low prices and I would recommend them to anyone

• by John

Dollar Tree is a store that sells most general items such as household items, food and many other things. I really do love shopping at Dollar Tree and I believe that it’s a great store.

Dollar Tree sells a lot of great items but the main reason that I love this store is because of the prices.

You may notice as you are going in the store that there is a sign saying that most of their items are

a dollar or below.

I have shopped at this store on many occasions and I can say with certainty that there are only a few things that are priced over a dollar.

It makes my shopping experience so much better to know that I won’t be paying a lot by shopping at Dollar Tree.

I really love that fact that Dollar Tree is able to bring good items to the customer at such a low price.

Some off ...

• the items at Dollar Tree are not brand name items which is the reason that they are offered at lower prices but they do offer a lot of name brand items at lower prices than you would find elsewhere.

From my experience most of their items are high quality but every so often they may sell things that don’t have high quality.

Dollar Tree is a huge store and the entire store is nearly filled with items.

I love the

fact that Dollar Tree is always very neatly organized and it is very spacious so it is easy to get around through the store.

The workers at Dollar Tree are always very nice and they are always happy to assist the customer.

They always assist their customers in a timely manner and it’s very easy to check out at Dollar Tree.

I really love shopping at Dollar Tree because they have really low prices and I would recommend them to anyone.

Dollar Tree Store

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2418011390240131/k2311a0118/1.18.11