OnCor Gravy & Sliced Turkey  » Food  »
2.5
  • Even though my wife and I prefer making meals from scratch, we don't always have the time to do so and, because of that, are always searching for items that are easy to make
  • But, when it came to taste, I was pretty disappointed
  • The turkey had a strong, salty taste to it that really wasn't that pleasant and I found myself having seconds of the side dishes but avoiding seconds of this entree as a result

• by Review Vigilante

Product Description: A microwavable family-sized dinner consisting of slices of turkey in a turkey gravy. What I liked about this product: Even though my wife and I prefer making meals from scratch, we don’t always have the time to do so and, because of that, are always searching for items that are easy to make.

This

product is one of the easiest entrees that is out there.

All we had to do was put it in the microwave for a few minutes, stir it and then cook it for a little bit longer and it was done.

When placed over a piece of bread, the turkey dinner proved to be pretty filling; especially since we made some fries to go with it.

Also, much like with other OnCor entrees, I loved the price of this product.

Most similar items can run up to $6.

This one cost me less than $3.

What I didn’t like about this product: I was a bit surprised by this because I remember ...

• OnCor Gravy & Sliced Turkey
      having this in the past and having no complaints.

But, when it came to taste, I was pretty disappointed.

The turkey had a strong, salty taste to it that really wasn’t that pleasant and I found myself having seconds of the side dishes but avoiding seconds of this entree as a result.

I also discovered the

reason they put the word gravy before turkey in the name is because they use way too much gravy.

If I were to change anything, other than the taste of course, it would be adding more turkey.

My Final Opinion: It’s a cheap, filling meal that is easy to make but it isn’t something you would choose over a homemade meal made from scratch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718011390120131/k2311a0118/1.18.11