Christy’s Hamburgers Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
446 Highway 12 West Starkville, MS 39759
  • I eat here very often and I certainly have enjoyed it
  • The reason that I love Christy's is because it is a great alternative to buying hamburgers from a fast food restaurant
  • This makes their food very fresh in my opinion and I really love the quality
  • The hamburgers are always very juicy and I love the fact that I am able to personalize it however I like
  • I really love Christy's and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that's looking for a tasty, friendly and joyful place to eat

• by John

Christy’s Hamburgers is a great restaurant and they have really good food. I eat here very often and I certainly have enjoyed it. Christy’s sells mainly hamburgers and french fries although their are other snacks available also.

The reason that I love Christy’s is because it is a great alternative to buying hamburgers from a fast food restaurant. The food as Christy’s has a nice

homemade taste.

I have watched food being made at Christy’s and it is cooked the same way as someone would make the food at their house. The hamburgers are not made from frozen patties like fast food restaurants.

This makes their food very fresh in my opinion and I really love the quality. The hamburgers are always very juicy and I love the fact that I am able to personalize it however I like.

The hamburgers have a good seasoning which really adds to the greatness of their burgers. The hamburgers have a very special seasoning as I have been told by the owner but unfortunately he does not reveal any further details about it to me.

Christy’s Hamburgers is a very small restaurant but it does have a nice dine in area.

• Christy's Hamburgers Restaurant
      There are not many tables available but I really love the dine in experience.

The people at Christy’s are really generous and I truly believe they are there to make the customer as happy as possible. The meal prices at Christy’s range from around 10 dollars to 15 dollars.

In my opinion it’s not very expensive at all and I love eating here. Christy’s

is a family run restaurant and most of the staff are family members or friends.

I go to Christy’s not only to eat but I also know that I am going to be able to have a conversation with a lot of friendly people. I really love Christy’s and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone that’s looking for a tasty, friendly and joyful place to eat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 718011390031231/k2311a0118/1.18.11