Spongebob Squarepants TV Episode: Naughty Nautical Neighbors
2.0
  • I think the funniest part of this episode had to be Patrick saving Squidward's life
  • The star fish isn't the smartest person in the world but he manages to do it using some pretty interesting methods (and without washing his hands)
  • I thought that was pretty dumb and just wasn't all that funny

• by Review Vigilante

Synopsis: Squidward gets tired of Spongebob and Patrick playing a bubble game and decides to have some fun by making the two friends think they are insulting each other. This backfires on him when they get into a fight and turn to him to be their best friend.

What I liked about this episode: I think the funniest part of this episode had to be Patrick saving Squidward’s life.

The star fish

isn’t the smartest person in the world but he manages to do it using some pretty interesting methods (and without washing his hands).

And, I have to admit, even though it does backfire on him, Squidward had a pretty clever plan to begin with and, for a minute, it looked like he was going to succeed at it and finally have some of the peace and quiet he is always looking for ...

• and never getting.

What I didn’t like about the episode: Well, overall, I think the episode did lack some of the same magic many of the others from the first season had.

It was funny but it wasn’t as funny as expected.

I think the worst part of the episode for me was toward the very end, when he is trying to get the two friends back together and they are fighting

over getting drinks from their “friend” squidward.

I thought that was pretty dumb and just wasn’t all that funny.

My Final Opinion: There were some parts of this episode that were OK but, for the most part,I felt like it was one of those that just seemed like the writers phoned it in for the day.

In other words, you might get a chuckle or two but you will also be wishing you were watching something else.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1018011389891231/k2311a0118/1.18.11