2000 Dodge Durango
  • This truck has a hemi under the hood and it certainly doesn't have a problem when it comes to the power
  • It's certainly a good experience driving this thing
  • I'll have to add that the third row is not very large and there is not much leg room so I believe that the third row is best left for the smaller sized people
  • I really love the fact that most of the maintenace parts are also very cheap compared to other vehicles especially for a SUV
  • The 2000 Dodge durango in my opinion is a great truck and I would certainly recommend it to anyone

• by John

The 2000 Dodge Durango is an overall good truck and that’s why I purchased it. This truck has a huge amount of space and not to mention the amount of power that it has.

This truck has a hemi under the hood and it certainly doesn’t have a problem when it comes to the power.

We have traveled a lot in this truck and sometimes the roads are

not great but this truck has certainly helped a lot.

It’s certainly a good experience driving this thing.

Considering that this is a SUV it has really great handling even at high speeds.

I have a big family so I certainly love the fact that the Dodge Durango has a third row of seats.

I’ll have to add that the third row is not very large and ...

• there is not much leg room so I believe that the third row is best left for the smaller sized people.

I have not had to replace any parts on this truck so far.

I really love the fact that most of the maintenace parts are also very cheap compared to other vehicles especially for a SUV.

The gas mileage is not all too great with this truck but this

was something that I expected before I purchased it.

In my opinion this truck is very easy to get in and out of even though it’s high off the ground.

It has really strong step bars and they are located over the entire truck and not just at certain doors.

The 2000 Dodge durango in my opinion is a great truck and I would certainly recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 918011389881231/k2311a0118/1.18.11