Sony playstation 3  » Games  »
  • The games are all in the high definition giving a real high end experience
  • One drawback I noticed was that it gets to quickly heat up, slowing the response time
  • It's real value for money for gaming enthusiasts letting alone the multimedia features,and I recommend you if you are ready to have next generation gaming experience, which are far from the reach of its competitors

• by vinoojfreddy

Recently, I upgraded from playstation 2 to playstation 3. It has all the good features of an excellent gaming console.

Though It seems a bit pricey, it’s well worth considering the price of standalone blu-ray players and other gaming consoles.

Its stylish compact design is very appealing,though it attracts fingerprints in a breeze.

Graphics are just wonderful leaving back the previous versions into shrinking violet.

The games are all in the

high definition giving a real high end experience.

I was relieved to know that it is compatibility with playstation 2; I had many playstation 2 games pretty difficult to brush aside.

We can pause in the game in between instead of quitting the game completely by using its pause and XMB feature.

Plugin for USB keyboard is quite a surprise which together with wifi connectivity and a web browser enables full ...

• fledged browsing in a gaming platform.

When I started using playstation 3, I had a difficulty in getting along with the key clusters in the joystick, since it is slightly different from playstation 2 and not well arranged.

One drawback I noticed was that it gets to quickly heat up, slowing the response time.

I had to switch it off and restart in between games, but it got ok

after a while.

The number of exclusive games it provides is not up to the expected standard.

I had a difficulty while connecting it to my LCD TV, because I fail to find any HDMI ports and necessary cables.

It’s real value for money for gaming enthusiasts letting alone the multimedia features,and I recommend you if you are ready to have next generation gaming experience, which are far from the reach of its competitors.

Sony playstation 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2818011389831231/k2311a0118/1.18.11