Nestle Cluster Banana Nut Cereals  » Food  »
  • I wanted to have some variety for my breakfast cereals and so I bought different cereals from different brands

• by mod

I wanted to have some variety for my breakfast cereals and so I bought different cereals from different brands. This one is a Nestle branded cereal, and it is the Nestle Cluster Banana Nut breakfast cereals. This is relatively cheaper than the Nestle Fitnesse and Fruit variety. I was able to get this for only $2 while the Fitnesse and Fruit variant costs around $3.

I bought this because I wanted to try cereals with

some dried bananas with it. Actually I was fairly satisfied with the Fitnesse and Fruit but I just had to try this because I keep on seeing this and the bananas really got me intrigued.

The cereals are about the same with the Fitnesse and Fruit. They are big, rough, and a bit hard. For those who love their cereals to be crunchy and hard or not soggy when mixed with milk, this is a good ...

• choice too. This had a generous amount of dried bananas and nut clusters with hazelnuts with every bite. For some reason the nut clusters look like crisp rice and they are sweet. These clusters add to the sweetness of the cereal mix. When added with skimmed milk, this is a great combination and I did not have to add any more sugar to enhance the taste.

This is a good cereal mix, but I find the

Fitnesse and Fruit better because of the fruitiness of the mix. This one lacked flavor (probably because I am used to the sour berries in my Special K and the dried berries in the Fitnesse and Fruit) but I guess adding some real bananas will make the flavor stand out more. For something as cheap as $2 per box, this is a good cheaper alternative to the more expensive cereals that are selling in the grocery shops.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2718011389821231/k2311a0118/1.18.11