Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Hand & Body Cream
  • It was actually for my grandmother but since she doesn't need it, I decided I will use it
  • It has a very strong fruity scent which is one of the things that I like the most about this cream
  • I think the real best thing about this thing is its fragrance
  • And I know, the person beside me can smell it too
  • It's the best thing about this body cream

• by autumndreamer

This body cream is a gift from a cousin from overseas. It was actually for my grandmother but since she doesn’t need it, I decided I will use it.

This Victoria’s Secret Pure Seduction Ultra Moisturizing Hand & Body Cream is in a really cute container. It’s in a big plastic tube. The tube is colored pink. The tube contains 7.25 ounce or 205 grams of the body cream. Aside from the cute packaging, I also like its fragrance. The packaging says it has a floral scent but I personally think it has a fruity scent. It has a very strong fruity scent which is one of the things that I like the most about this cream. It’s really strong that when I open the cap of the

tube, it already smells. It’s really fruity. I think the real best thing about this thing is its fragrance. The creamy body cream is water-based.

About its effects on my skin, it’s cool on my skin. It feels cool which is a good thing. Most local body creams or lotions here are warm in the skin. I live in a tropical country and whenever I apply cream or lotion, it adds to the hotness of the temperature. I don’t know why it feels hot when I apply lotion. And I sweat easily. Good thing about this body cream is that it’s cool on my skin. It doesn’t contribute to the hotness of the temperature of my surrounding. After applying, my skin becomes soft, smooth, and it doesn’t feel sticky ...

• even if I sweat. There’s no any uncomfortable feeling. When it dries on my skin, my skin feels moisturized and it still smells really good. My skin becomes really smooth. I use this body cream in school everyday and when I ride the bus, the fruity smell on my skin is still there. I can still smell it even without sniffing my hands. And I know, the person beside me can smell it too. After classes, I can no longer smell the fruity scent but if I sniff my arm or anywhere I applied the body cream, there’s still a light smell of the fruity scent there. And even if I put the body cream in the morning, my skin still feels soft, smooth, and moisturized even until
        night. It is smooth to touch and I love running my fingers around my skin. My friend love touching my skin too. And now my mom uses this body cream too. The thing I like the most about this is its fragrance. It has a normal moisturizing effect.

In summary, Pros: It s fragrance. It’s the best thing about this body cream. It moisturizing effect is good too. It’s normal but it’s good. It has a long-lasting effect. The moisturizing effect and the scent can last up to evening. It can last the whole day. Cons: I have not encountered any negatives yet so far.

So in general, this is a nice body cream for women. With a good moisturizing effect and fragrance, it is recommended for all women. Pamper yourselves.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011389551231/k2311a0118/1.18.11