Revlon Colorstay Foundation (Oily/Combination Skin)  » Cosmetics  »
  • Yes, it is true, Revlon Colorstay Foundation is amazing
  • If you will only wear it on weekends, or when you are going out and need your makeup to stay, then I would recommend the Revlon Colorstay

• by emmlovesmakeup

Revlon Colorstay Foundation

I began a quest some time ago to find a drugstore foundation as good as the higher quality (and higher priced) brand names found at department stores. Finally, I have finished my quest, and I return home, ready to share my newfound love with the world.

Revlon. It is not a brand I usually purchase makeup from, simply because I do not love much of what they have to offer. The most recent purchase I made from Revlon, however, was the one that completed my quest for a flawless foundation. Yes, it is true, Revlon Colorstay

Foundation is amazing.

First, it truly does “stay” all day long. The package claims to last 16 hours, but I would venture to say I could get 18 hours out if it if I truly wanted to.

I started with Revlon in the summer, and as we know, foundation in the summer can get…interesting. Sometimes you sweat, and it looks streaky and cheap. Sometimes you get wet in the water, and it smears and smudges. I won’t lie and say that the makeup is water-proof, but I will tell you that sweat did not smear any of this foundation ...

• off.

This foundation also offers an amazing new concept…of not feeling like your face is caked in goop. In fact, you wouldn’t even know you were wearing it because it is so light and smooth. At the same time, the makeup is noticeable to those around you, because your skin appears incredibly flawless. You wouldn’t believe how many people have told me that my skin looks like porcelain since I started using this product.

There is one thing I don’t adore about the product. It lasts long each day…but it doesn’t last long in your makeup bag. Foundation

should last about 6-8 months. Mine only lasted about 5 months before it started looking unnatural and clump, and drying out my skin.

This makeup rings up at about $13, so the price is not too bad. Before you purchase, think about how frequently you will use this makeup. If you will use it everyday, you might be better off buying a higher quality, but more expensive brand that will last you longer. If you will only wear it on weekends, or when you are going out and need your makeup to stay, then I would recommend the Revlon Colorstay.

xxoo, emmlovesmakeup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011389541231/k2311a0118/1.18.11