Jergens Soothing Aloe Relief Skin Cooling Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • It goes on smooth and is absorbed into the skin quickly which I like
  • I'd love to say they are totally gone, but I think that would be magic even for Jergens
  • When I head to the grocery store later this week I will pick up a second bottle simply because I love this lotion enough that I don't want to run out

• by Lacy Pearl

Let me just start by saying I once thought that all lotions were created equal in the crack of a heal. I have learned that isn’t necessarily true. I am just over four months pregnant and my skin is no longer the skin I grew up with. It is constantly dry. My legs have started to break out in little red, itchy bumps if I haven’t been putting copious amounts of cream on them right out of the shower and several times a day.

Because of this I’ve been going through my supply and

sent the hubby out for a lotion and pickle run. He brought back Jergens Soothing Aloe Relief Skin Cooling Moisturizer, and I’ve never been happier.

My other lotions didn’t relieve the itching, little bumps once they were there. This was not the case with Jergens. They were already all over my legs much like razor burn and I coated them with the lotion. Within moments they felt totally relieved. Within twenty minutes the bumps were actually gone.

I love the smell of the lotion also. It doesn’t smell like perfume, but more ...

• like a subtle cherry still on the tree in the sun. It goes on smooth and is absorbed into the skin quickly which I like. When I put it on directly out of the shower it keeps my skin soft all day and keeps me from getting any irritations at all.

Because it worked so well on my legs that I was having such trouble with I started using it on some callouses that I have on my heals and hands. I’d love to say they are totally gone, but I think that

would be magic even for Jergens. I will tell you they are much softer and when using stones to remove the dead skin, I seem to be getting a lot more off and don’t have near as many ruff spots as I did before using Jergens Soothing Aloe Relief.

When I head to the grocery store later this week I will pick up a second bottle simply because I love this lotion enough that I don’t want to run out. Who knows maybe if I use liberal amounts my skin may stay supple enough to not get stretch marks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3118011389521231/k2311a0118/1.18.11