Dell All In One Printer  » Hardware  »
  • The only problem I had once was when I purchased those cheap printer cartridges that get advertised on line
  • I decided to try to save some money and ordered one
  • The only thing I don't like about it is the size
  • I would definitely invest in another Dell printer next time

• by Renae
      I love my Dell All In One! I’ve had it for 5 years or so. It’s never broke down, (knock on wood) and it has always printed very nice documents. The only problem I had once was when I purchased those cheap printer cartridges that get advertised on line.

I

decided to try to save some money and ordered one. I was so sorry I did that.

The printed pages I got from the cheap cartridge was skippy and light. Not good.

My Dell All in One also Faxes, Scans, and Copies. The copier has the ability to enlarge or ...

• reduce.

The scanner is amazing. I use it all the time.

I cannot use the fax now because we don’t have a land line. But that’s not Dell’s fault.

The copier is also very good. The only thing I don’t like about it is the size.

It’s very bulky

and I usually have to have it on it’s own end table instead of on my desk with my PC because it takes up so much room. I would definitely invest in another Dell printer next time.

Very good product! I give it a 9, only because of the size.

Joanne says :

I am trrying to get prices for ink cartridges and model `s for aio920 Officejet 5610 printers. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I have tried just putting in the model `s for the printer itself but that doesn`t get me any where. if anyone can help I really would appreciate it. Thanks

Jules Li says :

There are many online websites that sell the cartridges for this model. I would suggest Amazon. They have them priced at 14.95.

Galega says :

There isn’t as such any notable printer brand named Aio as you are referring to. Officejet is a tagline used by HP and I think you are referring to an HP printer having model number 920. If this is the case, then there won’t be any problem. You should buy only original HP printer cartridges. You can buy it directly from the official website of HP. It is also available on almost all shopping websites with good deals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331503138940831/k2311a0315/3.15.07