Tropicana Express Laughlin  » Casino  »
2121 South Casino Dr, Laughlin, Nevada 89029
  • Once I arrived Laughlin to check in here, I noticed the room rate was already at rock bottom
  • More importantly I enjoyed the view from the room
  • Slot games of Tropicana Laughlin were one of the best collection of the town

• by uselist

I was very happy that I got free stay at Tropicana Express and free buffet on top of it. Once I arrived Laughlin to check in here, I noticed the room rate was already at rock bottom. No wonder they gave me complimentary nights. But I still appreciate the liberal comping policy here. Not many casinos of Laughlin ever offered any few stuff for me.

Tropicana Express was a huge hotel and casino. I do not remember exactly how many floors they had. But for sure there were more than twenty of them in this tall structure. I got the room at high floor

and the elevators were fast so did not cause much inconvenience or delay.

More importantly I enjoyed the view from the room. It was a pleasant one with quiet scenery. However the windows were small than usual size which was disappointing. The interior decoration of the room was very nice but since the bed was large it took up additional space.

We were only two people and bed had more than enough space. Anyways no big complaints on that. But the swimming pool was really tiny. For such a big hotel casino, the pool should have been at least double the current size.

The ...

• casino scene at this Tropicana was encouraging. Twenty four hours nonstop action was evident with all types of games available. The tables were laid out in good fashion with ample seats and space for all players. Blackjack and Poker were given equal importance with around a dozen of tables available for each.

The minimum bets were not the lowest but still affordable for a red chip player like me. I also played some green chip betting section and the result was not bad. The poker players were not super skilled here. Some of my bluffs did earn nice pots.

Slot games of Tropicana Laughlin

were one of the best collection of the town. Be it the low stake bet of high limit slots, this casino had enough of both. The high limit section had a very classy look. The usual arrays were also not bad in arrangement and machine quality, but the chairs could have been more comfortable.

Penny and quarter games dominated the proceedings here. Since it attracted a significant number of regular gamblers and smokers, never expect clean air here. It was smoky and I do not see any escape from that in any near future for Tropicana. But on the whole Tropicana Express stay and game did not let me down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4816011389341031/k2311a0116/1.16.11