Olay Facial Cleanser for Oily and Combination Skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • I will definitely go back at that clinic on a monthly basis to prevent skin imperfections and to hopefully achieve a clear skin

• by dendy
      I asked for friends’ advices on what product is suitable for oily skin. Due to work stress and pressures, I tend to have oily skins which oftentimes result to pimples. January of this year, I tried the Diamond Peel service of Dermclinic located at Park Square 2, Ayala Center, Makati City.

There are no personal rooms where the attendant will perform the facial treatments. They just have a room with a couple of beds

used in skin clinics.

During that time, they have a promo for Diamond Peel, 3 sessions which costs 2700 Philippine pesos (PhP). Regular session for Diamond Peel at Dermclinic costs around PhP 1100.

Since it was affordable, I availed the promo. The first session was a bit rough.

The attendant (her name is Donna) took off a lot of whiteheads and blackheads from my face which was really not visible to the naked eye.

• She also pricked my pimples.

I almost cried after the said procedure. After that was the diamond peel instrument which will help reduce pimple scars and skin blemishes.

Fortunately, after undergoing the 3 sessions, my pimple scars starts to lighten. After the whole treatment, she also gave me a head and back massage that I really loved.

It was so relaxing and releases the stress I had from work. Donna also advised me to

buy clindamycin and retimycin (all available at their clinic).

Clindamycin is an astringent that helps reduce pimples while retimycin is for skin peeling. I also bought sunblock gel so my face will be protected from the sun.

I just have a few pimple scars at my right cheek but this affects my self-confidence. I will definitely go back at that clinic on a monthly basis to prevent skin imperfections and to hopefully achieve a clear skin.

MAYANK JAIN says :

HELLO….I JUST WANT 2 KNOW IS THERE ANY CREAM WHICH CAN REMOVE MY ACNE AND GIVE A GLOW ON MY FACE… I AM SAD WITH MY FACE EVERY TIME THE ACNE COME AND LEAVE BEHIND THE BLACK SPOTS… PLS HELP ME

Galega says :

You should use Panoxyl 5% cream. This is a very good product for the treatment of acne. Just ensure that you apply this cream only on the affected area - where there is acne.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311503138930831/k2311a0315/3.15.07