Pony Express Casino  » Casino  »
1 Poker Street, Jackpot, NV 89825
  • I think it was high time they had one as I felt going to play at this casino, but since I was staying at another facility not very close
  • The problem was that it never gave the feel or ambience of a casino that I want to play at

• by uselist

Jackpot city had only a handful of places to gamble. Among those Pony Express Casino was one frequent play spot for me when I visit the city or pass by. This casino was an average sized place and lacked all the glitz and glamour that other biggie casinos of the locality had. Even then Pony Express casino had a charm mainly because its surroundings and building as such were clean.

The whitish shaded paint was a novel color to see on a casino building and I liked it. However all the things were not perfect; there were problems too at this casino. Pony Express did not seem to have their own

facility.

I think it was high time they had one as I felt going to play at this casino, but since I was staying at another facility not very close. Another dislike for me was that even at the night there was not much of illumination with flashy lights. Instead it was all plain looking ordinary lights.

The problem was that it never gave the feel or ambience of a casino that I want to play at. If they add some flashy lights I think Pony Express could be even more charming than it currently is. Most of my gaming sessions here ended either almost even or on a winning note.

I ...

• have not lost big at their slots and I have played at least five or six hours in total. My favorite games were the machines at the centre part of the casino. The casino hall was small and there was only about fifty or so machines there.

And all the machines were of same type. Good thing was these machines had options of switching the denominations of bets. The seats were comfy ones.

Since the number of machines were low it was not easy to get same machines all the time. When I talked to a local hotel staff, I understood that the slot machines of Pony Express casino had good reputation

of being loose machines of the city. It showed up at the casino too as there was a big local presence.

Couple of machines was out of order. Also I did not see much of staff people there. I looked for a players club too but seemed like there was nothing in the offering.

The restaurant was more like a fast food counter but with more variety of options. There were pizzas and all the usual suspects of burgers. The pricing was good and it was available at very late hours too which was a great thing.

The quality of the food did not disappoint and I would eat from there in my future visits too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4816011389251031/k2311a0116/1.16.11