Rimmel London Sweet Jelly Sheer Lipgloss in Tasty  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this on eBay for only Php80 or almost $2
  • My Experience and Opinion I always wanted to try this lip gloss as I am a big fan of sweet-tasting lip gloss
  • I think that this lip gloss, although not runny, feels thin when I spread it on my lips
  • The Bottom Line The only two things that I like about this lip gloss are its yummy sweet taste and its moisturizing property
  • Cons Thin consistency, does not last long, and others might be disappointed to its zero color

• by hidge

The Product Tasty shade is a sheer maroon color with no shimmers.

The container is a 10-mL clear plastic squeeze tube with a screw cap and a slant-tip applicator.

This has a sweet sugary scent and a sweet taste too.

This has a thin consistency but not runny or watery.

I bought this on eBay for only Php80 or almost $2.

My Experience and Opinion I always wanted to try this lip gloss as I am a big fan of sweet-tasting lip gloss. From the name itself, I knew that this lip gloss is going to taste sweet, literally. Since that this is a sheer lip gloss, I

picked the darkest one which is Tasty.

When I finally received this lip gloss, I tried it on my lips right away. However, I was not pleasantly surprised at this one. I think that this lip gloss, although not runny, feels thin when I spread it on my lips. I even tried layering it but it still felt thin and somehow had an oily feeling to it.

Even though this looks dark from the tube and although this is sheer and not exactly clear, this color is barely noticeable on my lips. Every time I wear this on, my lips look like I am just wearing a clear gloss.

This ...

• lip gloss only gives me thin shine, not even juicy. On the positive side though, this lip gloss is moisturizing. As soon as I spread this on my lips, my lips feel soft and hydrated right away.

Due to the thin consistency of this lip gloss, this could not even last for an hour even if I do not drink or eat.

I did not experience any allergic reaction on this lip gloss.

The Bottom Line The only two things that I like about this lip gloss are its yummy sweet taste and its moisturizing property. I like that when I accidentally licked my lips, I taste something sweet. I

like that every time I put this on my lips, my lips start to feel soft. However, I totally hate the thin consistency of this lip gloss. If only they made this thicker and a bit sticky, then this would be one of my favorites. I do not mind even if this shade is equals to a clear gloss, all I basically care about a lip gloss is its glossiness anyway. I would still recommend this though to other ladies who prefer lip glosses with a thin consistency and not sticky.

Pros Sweet-tasting lip gloss, moisturizing, and not sticky.

Cons Thin consistency, does not last long, and others might be disappointed to its zero color.

Would I buy this product again?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116011389241031/k2311a0116/1.16.11