Pond’s Flawless White Re-Brightening Night Treatment
  • This came for free when I bought Pond’s Flawless White Day Cream for Php199 or around $4
  • My Experience and Opinion Due to my acne problem, it gave me some red spots and dark scars on my face
  • I also noticed that it somehow made my face look blooming
  • However, I have always been curious about this night treatment variant but was having second thoughts since that it is more expensive, so I decided not to buy it
  • I would still recommend this to other women who have normal skin and more manageable scars

• by hidge

The Product The container is a 10-gram white plastic round jar with a transparent pink cap. The container’s design depends though on the amount of the product as the bigger ones also have different shape of jar but the same color theme which is pink and white.

This has a very mild and pleasant powdery scent.

This has a creamy consistency that is moisturizing with a dewy finish.

This came for free when I bought Pond’s Flawless White Day Cream for Php199 or around $4.

My Experience and Opinion Due to my acne problem, it gave me some red spots and dark scars on my face. I had to buy some whitening creams in order to lighten them and make my complexion look even.

I have always been using

Pond’s Flawless White Day Cream since that it was working quite well on making my spots lighter and making my skin color even. I also noticed that it somehow made my face look blooming. I also like its matte finish which really feels comfortable to wear even on hot weather.

However, I have always been curious about this night treatment variant but was having second thoughts since that it is more expensive, so I decided not to buy it. One day, when I went to the mall, I saw a big box of Pond’s Flawless White Day Cream with a free 10-gram jar of Pond’s Flawless White Re-Brightening Night Treatment. I thought, it was a good deal, so I decided to buy it.

At nighttime, I washed my face,

• put a toner, and spread this cream on my face. I noticed that unlike the day cream variant which has a matte finish, this one is more moisturizing and has a dewy finish. I am honestly not a fan of dewy finish due to my oily skin but this one seems to have its way of flattering my skin. Having this on, my face looks bright and radiant.

I continued using this until I finished it. I have to say that this helped on lightening my scars and redness of my pimples. It made my skin look soft and dewy rather than oily. I also felt that my skin became smoother while using this. However, after finishing the small jar, I decided not to buy this even though

I got good results from it because I thought that it is not fast enough on lightening my scars.

One good news though is that, I did not get any allergic reaction from this cream and it did not aggravate my pimples.

The Bottom Line This seems to be a promising night treatment cream. I am impressed that it makes my skin look healthy and that it somehow helped on lightening my scars but I just need something stronger and faster to lighten my scars. I would still recommend this to other women who have normal skin and more manageable scars.

Pros Gives dewy finish, brightens my complexion, and feels mild on skin.

Cons If you are aiming for a fast lightening or whitening result, most especially for pimple scars, this is not for you.

Would I buy this product again?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116011389150931/k2311a0116/1.16.11