Tron:Legacy 2010 film
  • Give me good visuals, characters I love or hate or want to be, and something to think about and you have a fan
  • We saw it in 2D and it may be one of the few movies I see twice in the theater just so I can have the experience of seeing it in 3D
  • The best part is when he stumbles into the cyber world and you movie that is close to an amusement park ride
  • I'm not sure if it just lagged some, and that was the problem or if it was because I had a hard time picturing computer programs being akin to humans
  • And if you're like me and don't splurge on the 3D you're gonna wish you had because in the end it may cost you two tickets instead of just one

• by Lacy Pearl

I am a big fan of any movie that is science fiction of fantasy in genre, so this review will reflect that bias. Let me also just say if it gets to ’sciencie’ and over my head I may not enjoy it. Give me good visuals, characters I love or hate or want to be, and something to think about and you have a fan.

I believe Tron did all of the above. And

it’s a Disney flick, so even better. This is a movie you should see in 3D if you have a chance as the races on the light cycles are so awesome I can only imagine. We saw it in 2D and it may be one of the few movies I see twice in the theater just so I can have the experience of seeing it in 3D.

You have a story of a boy who’s father designs video games and seems to have a very potent understanding of cyberspace. They have a close bond, but the father disappears (not a spoiler you get this out of any trailer). You’re left with a young man who’s rich beyond measure and then gets to look for his father.

The best part is when he stumbles into the cyber world and you movie that is close to an amusement park ride.

• Tron:Legacy 2010 film
      I guess that shouldn’t be too big a a surprise from someone like Disney. It’s action packed with characters that are both surprising and not too complicated.

There are a few moments in the center that I find myself wanting something a little more. I’m not sure if it just lagged some, and that was the problem or if it was because I had a hard time picturing computer programs being akin

to humans. I did love some of the surprising deviations and the ideas they put in my mind about artificial intelligence.

Basically this is a story that you are going to come away from thinking about your computer and specifically your computer games in new and different ways. And if you’re like me and don’t splurge on the 3D you’re gonna wish you had because in the end it may cost you two tickets instead of just one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1116011389100931/k2311a0116/1.16.11