Mississippi State University  » Education  »
  • I love Mississippi State University and I believe that it's a great college
  • MSU in my opinion is certainly the best college in Mississippi
  • I found the registration office to be very helpful whenever I contacted them for questions about the admissions proccess
  • This is a very big football college and I really enjoyed the football games each weekend
  • Overall I certainly do believe that MSU is a good college and I would recommend this college to anyone

• by John

I love Mississippi State University and I believe that it’s a great college. MSU in my opinion is certainly the best college in Mississippi.

The application process for this college was very easy and I loved the fact that I was able to do most of the registration process online which made it very easy.

I really loved the online tool that is available on their website that allowed me to

input my information and it provided me with the chances of me being admitted before I applied.

I found the registration office to be very helpful whenever I contacted them for questions about the admissions proccess.

The campus is not very big but it is very attractive and there are a lot of things to do on campus.

Mississippi State University is also located in a great town.

This college is ...

• located in Starkville, MS which is somewhat of a small college town and the town is full of caring people.

This is a very big football college and I really enjoyed the football games each weekend.

I attended MSU for a year, the staff and the students here are very friendly.

I only attended MSU for a semester but I really enjoyed it.

The reason that I decided to leave MSU

was not because it was not a good college but the tuition is somewhat higher than other colleges.

If you are someone that is willing to pay a little higher for a better college experience I would certainly recommend this college.

There are a lot of restaurants on campus and I really enjoyed eating at the campus Burger King.

Overall I certainly do believe that MSU is a good college and I would recommend this college to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5016011388980931/k2311a0116/1.16.11