Motorola Razor
  • I have used the Motorola Razor and I believe it's a great phone
  • I love the look of the Motorola Razor, it has a very sleek design and it appears very thin
  • The signal is always great and I have not had a problem with dropped calls

• by John

I have used the Motorola Razor and I believe it’s a great phone. I believe that this is a very good phone considering that they price was very cheap. I love the look of the Motorola Razor, it has a very sleek design and it appears very thin.

I am able to easily place this phone in my pocket and I am barely able to tell it’s there.

It is a very slim device and that makes it very easy to keep up with also and I believe it also makes it easier when using the phone.

I love the functionality of this device. I did not take me long to get used to this device.

The software has a very basic design and everything is layed out perfectly on the home screen.

• The keys on the Motorola Razor are also flat and this makes it a whole lot easier when typing on the Motorola Razor.

The battery for the Motorola Razor has been good but it hasn’t been great. The battery has a tendency to drain a lot faster when the phone is used more.

Besides the camera I have not had any other problems with this phone. I

don’t use the camera a lot but I have not had any problems with it.

The pictures are always very clear. I have not had any problems with the signal on the Motorola Razor.

The signal is always great and I have not had a problem with dropped calls. I have used the Motorola Razor on several occassions and I believe that it’s great.

I would recommend this device to anyone.

Motorola Razor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3716011388930931/k2311a0116/1.16.11