Spongebob Squarepants TV Episode: Just One Bite  » TV  »
  • The best part for me, however, was his obsession with getting another patty at all costs
  • I know it is an episode I could watch several times (and have) without getting tired of it
  • If you haven't seen it, I would recommend watching it

• by Review Vigilante

Synopsis: Spongebob learns Squidward has never tried a Krabby Patty and insists that his neighbor do so. Squidward, who is opposed to this, refuses but eventually gives in; only to discover that he loves the food.

What I liked about this episode: First of all, the part where Squidward says he doesnt’ like Krabby Patties before he has actually tried one reminds me a heck of a lot of my daughter, who does the exact

same thing and has absolutely refused certain foods only to discover she actually likes them when she has tried them.

The best part for me, however, was his obsession with getting another patty at all costs; just as long as he didn’t have to admit to Spongebob that he was wrong about the patties.

It was hillarious watching him fake an order for one and even try to eat one out of the garbage only ...

• to fail every time.

What really made this funny was the fact this really all did start with just one small bite.

What I didn’t like about this episode: Ok, I can’t truthfully say I didn’t like it because the scene was pretty funny.

However, I was kind of confused with the whole Krabby Patty Vault thing.

Why the heck do they have a vault like that with thousands of pre-made Krabby Patties when Spongebob

is always being shown making the patties on the grill.

In other words, while funny, the scene didn’t make a whole lot of sense when you think about it.

My Final Opinion: The Krabby Patty Vault was a bit out of place.

But, overall, this episode was pretty funny from start to finish.

I know it is an episode I could watch several times (and have) without getting tired of it.

If you haven’t seen it, I would recommend watching it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1016011388920931/k2311a0116/1.16.11