Sony MDR-EX38IP Earphones  » Electronics  »
  • About a few months ago, I bought the Sony MDR-EX38IP earphones from my local target after I took back my previous ones that weren't working properly
  • I go through earphones very often so this is always a problem
  • They are pretty comfortable on the ear except I don't like how you have to shove them in your ear to avoid getting them to fall out
  • I think the sound quality is better then decent
  • The sound is full and I like how there isn't too much low end so it is all equalized the way I want it

• by pango14762

About a few months ago, I bought the Sony MDR-EX38IP earphones from my local target after I took back my previous ones that weren’t working properly. I go through earphones very often so this is always a problem. I usually have to buy them every couple months or so because one side of the earphone will break. I was really fed up with this happening so I went with a moderately more expensive pair for

thirty dollars. Since it was a bit more expensive I knew it had to be more durable and sound clear too. They were also made by sony which is one of my favorite brands for head and ear phones.

The package came with a few ear buds so if you lost them there would be some extras in there. I have still have mine and haven’t really needed them yet. They are pretty comfortable on ...

• the ear except I don’t like how you have to shove them in your ear to avoid getting them to fall out. These earphones have an adjustable volume which is pretty cool if you don’t like to mess with the sensitive ipod one. I always end up slipping my finger and blowing my ear out with the ipod volume switch.

I think the sound quality is better then decent. It has a lot of mid

range with clear highs. The music I listen to usually has a lot of punch and heaviness so it responds well to this kind of music. The sound is full and I like how there isn’t too much low end so it is all equalized the way I want it. If you are a big fan of music, but hate broken earphones then I would suggest this model or any other model made by Sony.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1616011388660931/k2311a0116/1.16.11