Nokia 6101  » Phones  »
  • The Nokia 6101 has a very small display on the outside and I believe that this is a great addition because it allows me to view calls and text messages without having to open the phone
  • The Nokia 6101 does not have much storage space so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that plans on using their phone for taking a lot of pictures
  • I love the Nokia 6101 and although it is only a basic device it is certainly highly recommended by me

• by John

I use the Nokia 6101 a lot and although it is not a phone that has a lot of advanced features it really does work they way it should. This is a very simple phone and it is very easy to navigate through this phone and all of the options are easily accessible.

I was having problems with signal on my previous phone when I switched to the

Nokia 6101 and I have not had any problems with the signal on the Nokia 6101.

With the Nokia 6101 I have not had any signal problems and there are only a few times when this device has low signal.

The Nokia 6101 is a very simply designed phone, it is very small with a nice slim look.

The Nokia 6101 is a very small light weight phone ...

• and it is very easy to handle.

The Nokia 6101 has a very small display on the outside and I believe that this is a great addition because it allows me to view calls and text messages without having to open the phone.

The camera on the Nokia 6101 is very high quality and I have used it on a few occassions.

The Nokia 6101 does not have

much storage space so I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone that plans on using their phone for taking a lot of pictures.

The battery for this phone has always been great, the battery lasts for a very long time even when the device is being used often.

I love the Nokia 6101 and although it is only a basic device it is certainly highly recommended by me.

Nokia 6101

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3716011388650931/k2311a0116/1.16.11