Laguna Beach, CA  » Travel  »
  • I would recommend this city to anyone because it is an all around great place
  • Laguna Beach is a very expensive place but I believe that it's well worth the money
  • I love the fact that I am able to go here during the winter and the weather is still warm at times
  • The beaches are always very clean and I enjoy surfing here
  • This is the best vacation spot for my entire family

• by John

Laguna Beach, CA is my most favorite place to go to on vacation. I would recommend this city to anyone because it is an all around great place. Laguna Beach is a very expensive place but I believe that it’s well worth the money.

The weather in Laguna Beach, CA is good for most of the year. I love the fact that I am able to go here

during the winter and the weather is still warm at times.

The people are always friendly and I have met a lot of new people while on vacation there. The town of Laguna Beach is so beautiful and I was truly amazed when I first visited this city.

I don’t believe there’s a better place to go for vacation. This is a great place for someone that loves to ...

• go to the beaches.

I love to go to the many beaches in Laguna Beach. The beaches are always very clean and I enjoy surfing here.

There are so many great restaurants in Laguna Beach. Most of the restaurants are really expensive and it’s hard to find anything cheap here.

I love going to the restaurants in Laguna Beach because I am able to find new types

of foods that are not offered at other places. From my experience with this town the traffic can be really heavy in some areas.

It can be really difficult to get around on the roads here so it’s best to plan travel ahead of time. This is the best vacation spot for my entire family.

I love Laguna Beach, Ca it’s beautiful and I would recommend this town to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3816011388640931/k2311a0116/1.16.11