Dead Space (PS3)  » Games  »
  • For example, I was evading a Necromorph cause I was low in health, so I decided to dash my way through a couple of rooms, frantically trying to find a place to hide
  • I was able to find a safe spot and I thought I was safe
  • But as you progress, the story unravels more and it gets more interesting along the way
  • Its thrills like these that I like in survival games
  • I totally recommend every player to buy and play Dead Space

• by killswitchthis

Dead Space 1 (PS3)

Dead Space is a survival horror game, developed by Electronic Arts, for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and also for the PC.

You take on the role of an engineer named Isaac Clarke, who battles a virus-like, alien infestation which turns humans into grotesque alien monsters called “Necromorphs”, on board a mining ship named the USG Ishimura.

In space, no one can hear you scream. Dead Space proves that saying is true.

This game is full of shocks. And most of the trime, the frightful situations happen in the most unexpected areas.

my way through a couple of rooms, frantically trying to find a place to hide. I was able to find a safe spot and I thought I was safe. Suddenly, the ceiling burst open and the Necromorph, which I thought I evaded, pounced on me! That freaked me out the first time I played Dead Space!

Dead Space’s storyline starts pretty slow. But as you progress, the story unravels more and it gets more interesting along the way.

The sounds are scary. The ambiance is laced in dreadful strings. It makes you feel like you really all alone in the desolated USG Ishimura, infested with Necromorphs, and no place for you to ...

• hide.

The Necromorphs are the bad guys you are gonna have to kill or evade to survive.

They are relentless and are out for blood! The graphic designs are so good, they look so frighteningly beautiful. Especially the massive bosses you will face!

There are many types of Necromorphs you will face. Each strain has a different abilityor role and can add some serious troubles for you. Just when you thought you are surrounded by harmless dead bodies, a bat-like thing comes out of nowhere, latches itself to one of the bodies, reviving it and turning it into a Necromorph!

Necromorphs love to play dead. So if you happen to drop one

with your gun, think again. Its thrills like these that I like in survival games.

The controls are responsive and easy to learn. So when you come across your first Necromorph brute, you wont have to worry about the controls. Just worry about the Brute running towards you!

This game is a winner! And stands out far more better than most survival horror games out there. I totally recommend every player to buy and play Dead Space.

Pros: Excellent graphics.

The sounds fit the mood and setting of the game.

Frights galore!

Great responsive controls.

Cons: Slow story progress.

Should I buy this guy?

Of course you should! Even if you are not a fan of horror games, give this game a try. You will definitely love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2816011388620931/k2311a0116/1.16.11