Earth Therapeutics Clari-T Pore Cleaning Strips Tea Tree 10 strip
  • When I ran out, I went to order more, but noticed this product and decided to try it instead
  • I love tea tree oil and products made with it
  • I prefer products that are more natural and without all the chemicals, although to be fair I use just as many mainstream products because they are usually cheaper and more widely available
  • The price for these wasn’t bad, but it was more than I paid for the Biore
  • I would definitely recommend this product for someone who prefers a more natural product and likes their nose pores to stay clean

• by reviewabit

I recently started using pore clearing strips again for my nose. I used them in the 90’s when they first became popular, and recently bought some of the old Biore strips that I used to use back then. When I ran out, I went to order more, but noticed this product and decided to try it instead. It had a few things going for it that Biore did not.

First of all, even the words “tea tree” will almost guarantee a sale with me. I love tea tree oil and products made with it. I love the way it smells and the antiseptic and healing properties of it.

Another thing, Earth Therapeutics is a brand that I have been very pleased with. I prefer products that are more natural

and without all the chemicals, although to be fair I use just as many mainstream products because they are usually cheaper and more widely available. The price for these wasn’t bad, but it was more than I paid for the Biore.

When I got these in, I couldn’t wait to use one. I cleaned my face and wet the strip to find that it has a wonderful smell. It is not exactly what I expected, because it is less like tea tree and more of a “clean” sweet smell.

It is very nice though, but it made me wonder if there was enough tea tree oil in there to really benefit the skin. When I went to remove the strip, I have to say it was a much gentler experience than ...

• the Biore. It came off fairly easily, and it seemed to have left a bit of a moisturizing or conditioning effect, as my nose was not sore or dry feeling the next day.

It did not get as many blackheads out as the Biore brand did, and I suspect that is the trade-off for an adhesive that is kinder to the skin. Even though the other brand got more “stuff” out, I still prefer this one. It is easier to use, gentler, non-chemical and has properties that are good for my skin.

It’s also from a brand I trust implicitly. I have actually found that it works better for me not to use the more harsh strips. When I use these once a week, over time, it

gets all the pores clean.

It just doesn’t happen all at once like Biore, but it does get there. And my nose doesn’t get irritated, red or chapped, I don’t have problems getting the adhesive off, and this strip doesn’t leave a sticky residue. When I splash my face after taking this strip off, it feels just as it did before the treatment.

With Biore, my nose might feel a bit “off” for a few hours. I would definitely recommend this product for someone who prefers a more natural product and likes their nose pores to stay clean. This strip, like others of its kind, only works temporarily though.

The stuff will come back into your pores. This is true of all nose strips and not a reflection on this product alone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415011388440531/k2311a0115/1.15.11