Finish Quantum Dishwasher Tablets  » Housewares  »
  • It was always the cheaper Tablets that I used to use as I thought they all done the same thing, but after I tried these ones then I have kept using them
  • These come in a few different pack sizes, and I think they are 10 tablets, 30 tablets and 4o tablets

• by leeanne160480

I have changed between more expensive Dishwasher tablets and cheaper tablets. It was always the cheaper Tablets that I used to use as I thought they all done the same thing, but after I tried these ones then I have kept using them. There is such a difference between the cheaper and more expensive ones.

These could work out expensive but I tend to buy them when on special offer. After all why pay any more than you have to. These come in a few different pack sizes, and I think they are 10 tablets, 30 tablets and 4o tablets. The larger boxes

usually work out the better price since you are buying in bulk. I picked up a pack of 30 of these as they were on half price at my local supermarket and instead of the usual £9 for them I got them for £4.49. Suppose this is quite a lot considering when you can get 40 cheaper tablets for around £4.

The box looks alright. The Tablets are in a plastic tray and this is wrapped in cardbaord. You can see the tablets through the tray and they look alright. They are placed 2 high on the tray. This is quite hard to ...

• open. There is a little part that you pull apart which seperates the plastic from the cardboard and you can get into the Tablets this way, but it’s pretty hard to seperate for recycling. You would have thought thesedays then there wouldn’t be a plastic bit and it would all be cardboard.

The tablets are in a sort of thin plastic tray thing and you jsut put the whole thing in the Dish Washer. In the Tablet there is different bits that do different things. There is a red circle bit in the middle and 2 bits of blue on either side of

it. The tablets are quite large and that bit squishy feeling. The whole thing works together to wash, clean, freshen and shine your dishes.

I find that this works really well. After the Dishwasher has been on then the dishes, glasses and cutlery are clean, fresh smelling and nice and shiny. They don’t feel sticky either. You certainly notice a difference with these.

Yes, these are probably 1 of the most expensive Dishwasher Tablets out there, but they perform well, and if you buy these when on offer then say £9 should do you for around a year if you use once a week.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315011388320531/k2311a0115/1.15.11