Avon Strawberry Room and Linen Spray  » Housewares  »
2.0
  • I have tried all of the Room and Linen Sprays from Avon and this isn't one of my most favourite ones
  • It's not that it is all that bad, but it isn't all that interesting and the other ones are a lot nicer in my view
  • This comes in a 125ml bottle and the right price for this used to be £3.75 which I thought was too expensive, but now the price has went up to £4
  • I know the VAT in the uk has went up recently, but when the VAT was reduced the price of this didn't come down
  • It is all nice enough, but when you consider the other scents that are out in this range then this seems that bit boring in a way

• by leeanne160480

I have tried all of the Room and Linen Sprays from Avon and this isn’t one of my most favourite ones. It’s not that it is all that bad, but it isn’t all that interesting and the other ones are a lot nicer in my view. There just isn’t much to this scent.

This comes in a 125ml bottle and the right price for this used to be £3.75 which I thought was too expensive, but now the price has went up to £4. Not sure why the dramatic price hike. I know the VAT in the uk has went up recently, but when the VAT was reduced the price of this didn’t

come down. Although I can say that this is expensive, it does last a good lenght of time though, so perhaps isn’t all that expensive when you think about it.

The bottle is quite a slim plastic bottle. It doesn’t look all that exciting, but it does the job. It’s a clear plastic bottle with a stick around label going around the bottle. This has a picture of a Strawberry on the front and it looks nice and Fruity. The lid for this is a little plastic lid and none of it looks all that expensive. This is a pump action spray and just a few squirts of this should scent your room ...

• well.

So what don’t I like about this scent? It’s just not all that interesting in my eyes. You can smell the Strawberry which smells nice and fruity. It smells fresh and like real Strawberries and not an artifical scent. There is a slight gritty kind of scent, which I would assume is the Guava part. It is all nice enough, but when you consider the other scents that are out in this range then this seems that bit boring in a way.

$ squirts of this scent will scent a room just nicely. If you do this in the morning then you can still smell this later on in the night as it

lingers well. I just use this to scent a room, but since this is a Room and Linen spray then you can use this to scent Bedclothes, Towels and other fabrics. I suppose it is nice to know that I don’t have to matter where I squirt this in the room as I know that this won’t stain anything. I have heard that you can use this as a Body Spray, and I can see how that would work, but I wouldn’t want to use it this way, it just seems a bit odd.

A nice way to freshen up a room, but nothing that different than other products that are out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315011388310531/k2311a0115/1.15.11