Avon Kids Strawberry Bubble Bath  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I like to use things in the Avon Kids range
  • The bottle for this is quite flat and I think this makes it look a bit bigger bottle
  • It's not my most favourite scent but it's alright

• by leeanne160480

I like to use things in the Avon Kids range. Although I am sure they are great for Kids, it proves that these can be used with adults too. Perhaps not the most sophisicated scent or packaging, but that doesn’t bother me.

This comes in a 250ml bottle and the right price of this is £2.50, but this being Avon this is usually on offer. The normal offer is the half price one which makes this £1.25, but i’ve seen this range on the odd occassion which is for 99p. Not that often for this price I admit.

The bottle for this is quite flat

and I think this makes it look a bit bigger bottle. This is a flip top lid and a sort of round shape to it. This has a bit shape at the side of it as well. The bottle is a light yellow colour and you can see the light pink colour through the yellow. So I think this looks a bit not quite nice in a way. There is a funny face on the front of this and I can only assume that the packaging is all more for the kids. It looks all ok though and fun enough.

So this is ...

• basically just a body wash. It is quite runny and again I can only assume this is because it being a Kids range. This still goes onto a Shower Puff alright and you can rub this up without any bother. This scents your skin a little but not all that much which i’m not that bothered about.

The smell of this is nice. Although it is Strawberry and you can smell the Strawberry in here, I would say it is more a mixed Berry kind of scent. I think this smells a bit Bubble Gum like as well, and it is pretty sweet and

perhaps that bit sickly. It’s an odd scent, and hard to explain. It’s not my most favourite scent but it’s alright.

This washes off alright but after you lather this up the Bubbles kind of run off your body anyway without using all that much water.

This is nice, but my least favourite product in the range and I will not be buying this again as it’s just not for me. I’m sure that this would be great for kids and the scent and all the consistenct is just right for kids, so perhaps it is best for to be left just for the kids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115011388300531/k2311a0115/1.15.11