The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would say that this is my most favourite Shower Gel in the whole world
  • The 250ml bottle has cost £5.50 all the time I have bought it, not sure if it is still the same price as i've not bought it for about 3 months
  • There isn't any other scent in here, and perhaps that is what I like about this

• by leeanne160480

I would say that this is my most favourite Shower Gel in the whole world. It really is that nice in my view. Just a pity that this is pretty expensive but this is 1 of the few things that I buy without it being on any kind of offer. Since this is The Body Shop there isn’t really much offer that you get from here.

This comes in a 250ml bottle. I’m sure this used to be available in different sized bottle and sure I got this in a 60ml bottle 1 time as part of a set, but I don’t know if

this is still avaiable in different sizes and the price of the other ones either. As usual the larger the bottle you buy the cheaper it becomes. The 250ml bottle has cost £5.50 all the time I have bought it, not sure if it is still the same price as i’ve not bought it for about 3 months.

The bottle is simple and nothing much to look at. Since this is The Body Shop the bottle isn’t all colourful or that. It is just a clear plastic bottle and you can see the light Orange gel through the bottle. This has a flip top ...

• lid which is easy to open and has the Body Shop logo on the front. There is a wrap around label going around the bottle and the writing is white. It doesn’t stand out that much against the light Orange liquid. There is the ingredients, direction for use, about the Body Shop’s non testing on Animals and all that.

This gel goes a long way on a Shower puff. The Gel is thick and this lathers up well. This rinses off easily enough and this leaves a lingering scent on your skin which you can smell for a little while afterwards.

This just smells totally

of mango. There isn’t any other scent in here, and perhaps that is what I like about this. It’s just a nice simple, fresh and fruity scent. It smells natural and not a fake smelling scent. Just smells like fresh fruit in here.

This is just a clean, fresh lovely scent. Just the kind of scent that I like and I will continue to keep buying this. You can get this in a Body Lotion and other products in the range and they are all really nice but the Shower Gel is my favourite as it is the strongest smelling one.

The best in the range.

The Body Shop Mango Shower Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115011388250531/k2311a0115/1.15.11