The Body Shop Tea Tree Face mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • The only problem I would say is that you are meant to use this 12 months after opening, and since this does a good few goes from the tub then you may end up throwing this away if you don't use it up
  • This comes in a 100ml tub and the last time I bought it which wasn't that long ago it cost me £7

• by leeanne160480

I don’t use a Face mask all tha often. I was trying to aim to use a face Mask once a week but that never happens. It’s not as if it would take that much time to use one, so it’s not as if it is a hassle, but it’s the thought of washing your face. applying this and then washing it off. Just seems so much effort. I would say I manage it about once a month if i’m lucky, so at least i’m still using this, and a tub lasts a good enough lenght of time. The only problem I would say is that you are meant to use this 12

months after opening, and since this does a good few goes from the tub then you may end up throwing this away if you don’t use it up.

This comes in a 100ml tub and the last time I bought it which wasn’t that long ago it cost me £7. Most of the items in the tea Tree range is between £5.50-£8.00 thesedays so I would assume it is much the same price thesedays,

The tub is a hard plastic tub. It is a medium green colour and not clear so you can’t see the colour of the mask through this. The mask is the same colour as the colour of the tub. The lid ...

• is black which looks alright compared to the green colour and this has a stick on label on the top with the branding on it. On the bottom there is a little label with the ingredients on it. It all seems ok.

When you unscrew the lid for this you see that the opening for this is large, and this is easy just to get your fingers in and scrape this out. This is a thick mask and seems to be made of a Clay substance. So you just dig into this and then spread this on your face. This smoothes on easy enough and is an even smooth coating on your face.

It is still a bright green colour. This is quite solid and not runny so will settle easy on your face.

Just leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse off with clean water. This doesn’t harden up and the colour doesn’t change apart from it looks a little whiter.

After this has been washed off my face feel nice and soft. This helps to reduce my Spots and any large ones appear not so red and that bit smaller. Any red parts seem a bit more subtle and it’s all ok. Tea Tree is good for spots anyway so it does all what I expect it to.

A good product for a treat for your face.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Face mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115011388240431/k2311a0115/1.15.11