Avon Sleeptherapy Pillow Spray  » Housewares  »
  • This is my favourite in the Avon Sleeptherapy range
  • This comes in a 150ml bottle and I think the right price of this is £4
  • The main scent in here is lavender which nearly put me off buying it as I don't like the smell of Lavender, but this doesn't smell like the typical Lavander scent

• by leeanne160480

This is my favourite in the Avon Sleeptherapy range. Although I tried all 3 things at the 1 time, this is the only thing that I have kept buying as although I don’t feel that this works I do like the smell of it.

This comes in a 150ml bottle and I think the right price of this is £4. I as usual always buy this when it’s on offer and the first time I tried this I got all 3 items

in the range for £5, so a bit of a saving to be had. I have picked this up for £2.50 the last time and this bottle lasts me a good lenght of time.

The bottle for this is quite nice. It is not your standard look of bottle. This is like an aluminium bottle as it is cold to the touch. This is silver and a bit shiny and the writing is in blue on here. It has a kind of sleep scene on it, and this is meant to aid sleep as well. This is a pump action bottle and a couple of squirts of this will give a good scent.

The main scent in here is lavender which nearly put me off buying it as I don’t like the smell of Lavender, but this doesn’t smell like the typical Lavander scent. There seems to be another kind of scent in here, and it’s hard to describe the scent in here, but ...

• Avon Sleeptherapy Pillow Spray
      it’s sort of a fresh perhaps clean cotton kind of smell. It’s really nice whatever the scent happens to be.

All you do is spray this onto either your Bed Linen, Pillows or that. Just spray a couple of squirts onto this around 10 minutes before you are going to bed. I suppose leaving this a bit would mean that the Pillow isn’t damp or that, and I suppose that this could be damp if you spray this a lot.

You can

smell this for a couple hours after you spray this, but I suppose you shouldn’t be awake for all that time after you spray this.

This smells lovely and I sometimes just spray this to freshen my Linen up. I wouldn’t say that this helps me to sleep but it is a calm and soothing scent. It smells nice and I would say this would make a nice Room spray to use that way as well.

Worth a try and a good range from Avon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5315011388220431/k2311a0115/1.15.11