Avon Kids Bluberry Bubble Bath  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • This is quite a fun range and I know this is more aimed at Kids, I decided to buy this and try it myself and although I could be harsh and say that it isn't as good as an adult one, which it isn't
  • These all cost £2.50 each but as usual with all Avon products they are on offer every other book
  • There is a shape to the bottle and I think this is in the shape of a cartoon kind of little body
  • This isn't the best Bubble Bath i've used, and I would say far from it

• by leeanne160480

Another good product in the Avon Kids range. This is quite a fun range and I know this is more aimed at Kids, I decided to buy this and try it myself and although I could be harsh and say that it isn’t as good as an adult one, which it isn’t. it’s still nice and fun and does the job it’s meant to do.

This is part of the Avon Kids range which has Shampoo, Body Wash, Detangle Spray and this Bubble Bath. These all comes in 250ml bottle apart from the Spray which is a 150ml bottle. These all cost £2.50 each

but as usual with all Avon products they are on offer every other book. The most common offer is £1.25 which makes it half price, or on the very odd occasion this has cost 99p each.I stockl

The bottle looks alright. The bottle is a light yellow colour and the liquid is a medium blue colour so you see the blue shining through a little bit. So that’s perhaps not all that good. The lettering is on the front and a little bit colourful. This i’m sure is for to appeal to kids and it’s all nice enough. There is a shape to ...

• the bottle and I think this is in the shape of a cartoon kind of little body. The flip lid on this is quite stiff and I don’t know if this is to deter Kids from getting into this. It does loosen off though.

This smells nice enough. It certainly smells of Blueberry, and although it smells a bit fake kind of smell, it isn’t as fake smelling as the Bosy Wash. This actually smells fruity, and delicious.

This is quite watery, but when poured into hot running water then this will give a good amount of little Foamy Bubbles. They are softer gentle kind

of Bubbles, probably to be kinder to Kids skin. It still foams up quick enough.

This would do a good few goes. I have never counted how many this does but I would say around 7 good goes which give a good amount of bubbles. The bubbles fade away quite quick in the bath which is a bit of a shame.

This isn’t the best Bubble Bath i’ve used, and I would say far from it. It is nice enough and i’m sure it is great fun for Kids but I will probably keep sticking to my usual brand of Bubble Bath.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115011388210431/k2311a0115/1.15.11