Underwaterworld  » Entertainment  »
Sunshine Coast, Qld
  • Underwater world - Sunshine Coast Underwater world is such an amazing place to go to, especially if you love sea animals
  • I found the information you got very useful
  • I loved the seal show and I thought it was really clever
  • I found the experience really well and well worth the money

• by Rebecca
      Underwater world - Sunshine Coast Underwater world is such an amazing place to go to, especially if you love sea animals. I found the information you got very useful. The price is reasonable and probably cheaper to go to this then to go to Movie world, Dream World Etc.

They do have discounts for Concessions, Children and Seniors. I

loved the seal show and I thought it was really clever.

The trainers look after these animals really well and would know that the environment is really good and they’re not treating them really bad. And if you really wanted to, they let you kiss the Seal for $5 and get a photo taken.

They had so many varieties of creatures it was hard to keep count of what you saw unless you wrote them all down. The other thing that really amazed me was when you got down to where the sharks were, there were a lot of different types of Sharks that ranged from all sizes.

It really freaked me out to see how close they ...

• Underwaterworld
      were to me. The stingrays were huge too and really fast.

They also had showed alligators and crocodiles in another different section, they weren’t as big, but they were big enough to keep away from. The one thing that amazed me really well was this small car when you walk through the first part when you get in.

It

was a car that was like a fish tank with seaweeds and fish. There were plenty of places to have lunch and to grab a coffee, as well as several gift shop.

Really try not to buy lunch there unless you are prepared to pay more then the usual price. I found the experience really well and well worth the money!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591503138820831/k2311a0315/3.15.07