Avon Senses Mystique Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I know this way is more the cheaper way with the bigger bottle but I don't find this size of bottle is ideal to use in the shower since it is so large
  • As always with my Avon Senses reviews I state that I don't think the design of the bottles are all that nice looking

• by leeanne160480

I have tried every single Shower Gel in Avon. The Avon books is probably the main place that I buy all my products and it is easy enough to get this delivered to your door. The onyl downside is if you want something quick then Avon is probably not the way to get it, as delivery from an Avon book can take up to 2 weeks so if you need a Shower Gel in a hurry then a shop will be best.

This comes in a 250ml bottle and 500ml bottle. The 250ml normally costs £2, but can be found on offer a lot of the

times for £1. The last Avon book this was selling for 75p, so I stocked up my range. The 500ml bottle normally costs £3, but can be found for as little as £1.50 sometimes. I know this way is more the cheaper way with the bigger bottle but I don’t find this size of bottle is ideal to use in the shower since it is so large.

As always with my Avon Senses reviews I state that I don’t think the design of the bottles are all that nice looking. Just a simple clear plastic bottle. The colouring on this is a deep pink colour ...

• and it’s a nice enough colour as it looks rich. The label on the front look ok with the black colouring against the deep pink colour. Not sure why there is a picture of an old style Lamp Post on this but I don’t care about the look of this and the bottle, it’s about what’s inside.

As usual this is a medium thickness Shower Gel. A blob of this in a Shower Puff will produce a good amount of Bubbles. It lathers up just how a Shower Gel would and this rinses off just as usual. After this is rinsed off your skin feels clean

and soft enough. This doesn’t Moisturise all that much but it doesn’t claim to be a moisturising one either. The scent of this lingers on your skin for a while as well.

It is quite a heavy kind of scent but not too heavy. This smells of Jasmine and perhaps some heavier red Florals. It’s not the usual kind of Shower Gel I would go for as I normally like fresher and perhaps Fruity scent, but this makes a nice change.

An alright change, but this will never be my favorite. This is also available in a Liquid Soap as well which is ok too.

Avon Senses Mystique Shower Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115011388180431/k2311a0115/1.15.11