Avon Senses Enchanted Shower Creme  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think the 250ml costs £2.40 on the normal price, whereas the Senses Shower Gel on the normal one costs £2
  • All I know is that it is nice, clean and fresh smelling
  • I like this one more than the Imagine one, but it's probably tied top place with ths other one in the range

• by leeanne160480

This is one of the new Shower Creme’s out from Avon. The range only launched a few books ago and there is 3 in the range so far. They launched 1 book at a time and this was the 2nd one out.

This comes in a 250ml bottle and a 500ml bottle. Can’t think of the price of this offhand but it is more expensive than the normal Senses Shower Gels. I think the 250ml costs £2.40 on the normal price, whereas the Senses Shower Gel on the normal one costs £2. I got this from the last Avon book where they had a great offer on

this. The 250ml bottle was selling for a special price of 75p, so I just had to try them all.

The bottle for this is alright. I don’t really rate the Senses bottles as I think they look plain and boring. Surely Avon could make them look that bit better. This is just a plastic bottle but it is slightly frosted in colour, or cloudy I would say. You can see the light green liquid through the bottle. Looks like a minty colour of green. The label on the back just states the ingredients and that, and on the front label there is the branding and a nice ...

• little picture. It all looks ok. The flip top lid is that bit stiff and although it does loosen off it still seems to be a bit tough to get in with wet hands.

This as usual is a medium consistency and a sort of pearl shiny looking Cream. I ut a good sized dollop onto a wet Shower Puff and this lathered up straight away when I rubbed this onto my wet skin.

It’s quite hard to describe the scent of this. It is a clean and fresh scent, but there seems to be a sort of hint of heavier scent to this, but not all that heavy.

There isn’t any Fruity scent in here, and there is only a dash of Floral but I can’t really see what scent is in here. All I know is that it is nice, clean and fresh smelling.

This rinses off just as easy as any other Shower Gels and Creams and this is quite moisturising. The scent also lingers on your skin for a while afterwards and is just an all round nice smelling product.

1 Shower Creme that I will continue to buy. I like this one more than the Imagine one, but it’s probably tied top place with ths other one in the range.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115011388170431/k2311a0115/1.15.11