Becca Gypsy Pressed Shimmer Powder
  • One of the beauty product brands that I love is Becca
  • The pressed shimmer powder cost me $38 for a mini 10 gram of powder
  • I am a little disappointed with the amount of the powder I got as they keep me purchasing more of it

• by janicemic

One of the beauty product brands that I love is Becca. They were introduced to me by a girlfriend who resides in Hong Kong. My favorite item from Becca is the pressed shimmer powder. They are a bit on the steeper side of pricing however I love what I get from the quality of the product. Paying extra doesn’t get to me if the product is worth it, and Becca’s beauty item is just one of those products. The pressed shimmer powder cost me $38 for a mini 10 gram of powder.

They come in the sleek black powder palette that has the

brand Becca imprinted on the lid of the casing. I am a little disappointed with the amount of the powder I got as they keep me purchasing more of it. The pressed shimmer powder from Becca is very versatile as it works as a blush and also as an illuminator. This is great for me as it just spell value for money and the time saving factor without ransacking my beauty drawer in the morning for the right item to use.

I have oily skin and I always have trouble finding the right illuminator to highlight my already oily skin. I hate how ...

• most illuminator just turn into a big patch of oil on my face when I am trying to keep the oil at bay. Becca’s shimmer powder is the holy grail of blush that works like an illuminator. It highlights the features of my face without making them shiny.

I love how the pressed powder blush can be worn anywhere anytime of the day. They are super soft in texture and I love how easy it is to apply them on my face. They glide easily on the skin and does not drag or pull on my cheek. Applying the powder on my naked

skin or on top of my foundation proves to be a simple task due to the ultrafine powder particles from this powder. It does not drag my foundation at all it just dances around them and settle into somewhat creamy blush that I totally love.

Gypsy gives me the soft pinky flush on my skin that I totally love. They have a subtle gold undertone which reflects light but yet not glittery. I love how they make my skin look flawless. I have this radiant look that I adore when I apply them as a highlighter on my brow bones and my décolletage.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115011388150431/k2311a0115/1.15.11