Becca Compact Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I believe I get most value out of money spent with this concealer from Becca
  • The concealer cost me $38 for its really small amount of 3 gram powder concealer power
  • I hate how little product I got from Becca with the money spent however they are really the best quality in covering imperfections that I have
  • I love how the concealer is free of parabens and they are packed with vitamin C and E goodness
  • However, I found with proper moisturizing done on my face, the concealer makes my skin appear flawless

• by janicemic

Another favorite item of mine from Becca is the Compact Concealer. They are a revolutionary product that I absolutely adore. I believe I get most value out of money spent with this concealer from Becca. This is my go to concealer that I wear when I have serious zits or scar to cover. Becca works like wonder in concealing my ugly spots.

The concealer comes in a little round palette with Becca’s signature imprinted on the cover of compact. I always feel in awe with the futuristic packaging of Becca’s product. The lid of the concealer’s palette has this resemblance to a space craft. The concealer cost me $38 for its really small

amount of 3 gram powder concealer power. I hate how little product I got from Becca with the money spent however they are really the best quality in covering imperfections that I have. I just keep buying them until something else come along.

I love how the concealer is free of parabens and they are packed with vitamin C and E goodness. What I really love of the concealer is the duo combination concealer that I get from the compact. They have one medium shade on one halve of the compact and another lay the extra coverage concealer. Despite being in powder form the concealer is extremely creamy upon application. The extra cover ...

• portion is super thick in formula and thus feels a little drying on the skin. However, I found with proper moisturizing done on my face, the concealer makes my skin appear flawless. I have made the mistake of applying the extra cover on my skin prior moisturizing and I swear I look like an old lady. The concealer hugs on the wrinkles around my eyes and make me look 10 years older. Thus I always moisturized when I use this concealer.

I love the coverage power of this concealer as it is able to cover the big red acne I have. I usually apply the medium cover on to my face prior working

on the extra cover on the blemishes and ugly spots that I have. I find using my hand work best for me on the extra cover, however a brush is best for the medium cover. The medium cover is less drying and thus blending is easier with a brush. However with the extra cover, I find rubbing the concealer on my hand warm them up and thus it smooth like a cream on my skin.

A little goes a long way with this concealer as it is really opaque and highly pigmented. I love this product once I master the application method of it. This is by far the best performing concealer I have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115011388140431/k2311a0115/1.15.11