NARS Blush and Bronzing Duo  » Cosmetics  »
  • One item could be use for two purposes and not to mention the cost cutting in buying them as a duo
  • It is so much convenient to have then having needed to search for one when I need to touch up my make up
  • For the first time in my life, I am disappointed with NARS
  • I love how long lasting they are and how both tone is so compatible with each other

• by janicemic

I always love how thoughtful NARS artistry teams are. They always packed my favorite item from the brand together. Blush and bronzers from NARS are my favorite must have. When I saw them together I can only sing praises for the team. Not only it is a time saver for a catastrophe like me in the morning it is also a value added product. One item could be use for two purposes and not to mention the cost cutting in buying them as a duo.

This palette is nothing short of awesomeness. I got myself two shades that look really beautiful on the palette. One being Hungry Hearts and another one that I

heart the most is Orgasm/ Laguna. They come in the signature NARS palette which is in black and sleek plastic compact. There are two shades in separate pan sitting in the palette one being the blush and another is the perfect illuminator that I absolutely need in my life. The signature NARS is printed on the cover of the palette and there’s a mirror attached in the palette that spells value for your money. I just love the fact that NARS care to have the mirror as apart of the palette. It is so much convenient to have then having needed to search for one when I need to touch up my make ...

• up.

Hungry hearts has the shade of ivory with gold undertone and golden pink on another. For the first time in my life, I am disappointed with NARS. Both tone does not hold well and do not show on my fair skin. It is impossible to wear them as a blush and there’s no bronzing effect either. There are not pigmented enough to show even on my pale skin. When I wear them under my cream blush I got a lot of golden dust which shimmers and that is basically what I have from this duo. I try to make the most of them by wearing them as glitters on my collar bone

and on my eye shadow. They work really well in bringing out the fun factors in my matte eye shadows.

On the other hand, Orgasm/ Laguna duo works really well as a blush and bronzer. Orgasm blush is a little pink in peach undertone and Laguna has this sheer baked brown with golden shimmers. Initially I was afraid that both this tone would not be wearable on my fair skin however I was surprised at how they rock. I love how long lasting they are and how both tone is so compatible with each other. It brings out the warmth in my skin and I look really well rested when I wear them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115011388110431/k2311a0115/1.15.11