Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Pencil  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is quite smart and I love how stylish they look
  • Initially I thought I could not wear Tawny with any of my lipstick or lip gloss and I thought I would settle with wearing them alone however I am amazed at how they put my pink lipstick to the next level
  • They have longevity as their middle name and I would definitely repurchase them

• by janicemic

I am not a huge fan of Estee Lauder product however when I run through Double Wear Lip Pencil I couldn’t take my eyes off the Pink and Tawny shade. The pink especially look so perfect when I try them on my palm. The color look so good, it’s heavenly.

They are packed in really classy dark blue box with gold wordings on the box. The gold wordings stand out and I can clearly see the Estee Lauder infamous signature on the box with the contrasting color combination. It is quite smart and I love how stylish they look. I love to collect packaging be it

paper box or used up jar, containers anything at all; so long as they are beautiful to see.

Aside from the box, I love how I get back flexibility from the product itself. The pencil has duo end with one end being the lip pencil and another end; blending brush that comes in handy in perfecting application of the lip pencil. The lip pencil cost me $19 each and I must say I love every bit of it. I love the duo end concept as it is just so smart and perfect to bring into play.

I love the Pink shade of the pencil as it ...

• has a warm pink shade that I totally adore. The Tawny shade is nothing short of awesomeness with a warm pink with golden shimmers. They look so sophisticated in color that I had to buy them. Initially I thought I could not wear Tawny with any of my lipstick or lip gloss and I thought I would settle with wearing them alone however I am amazed at how they put my pink lipstick to the next level. I love how smooth the lip pencil feels on my lips.

They glide on so easily that no pulling or tugging is necessary. The color of the lip pencil is

really pigmented and I love how they settle in to my lines on the lips that kind of smooth the lines down. The texture of the lip pencil is so creamy they feel like crayon on me. They do not have a strong scent and I love them more. They are just so easy to put on and I love how they are able to give me a longer wearing performance for my lipstick. The lip pencil fills in their colors on my lips and I love how they prevent my lipstick from feathering and bleeding. They have longevity as their middle name and I would definitely repurchase them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115011388090431/k2311a0115/1.15.11