Givenchy Lip Glosss Interdit  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am a lip wear girl and I love everything about beauty
  • I just can’t believe my eyes when I read the amazing ingredients in the gloss

• by janicemic

I am a lip wear girl and I love everything about beauty. I am guilty as a beauty addict and I must say I spent a big percentage of my hard earned money monthly on buying beauty products that I do not need. When I saw the Givenchy’s Gloss Interdit I was not very excited about it despite my constant craving for Givenchy’s product. However, when I saw that it has really good ingredients in them that care for my lips, I was sold. I have really ugly very obvious lines on my lips that I wish I can do without. They are just a

sign of aging and I hate to wear my lipstick without lip gloss that does the trick in covering them up.

Thus I am constantly looking for products that have skincare benefit in them. This lip gloss actually has hyaluronic acid in them and I am really appreciating them. They provide moisture to my lips and I love how comfortable I feel wearing them especially when I know aside from beauty side of it, I am caring for my lips. I also love the pearls particles in this gloss. They provide a great light reflective feature that makes the skin on my lips look flawless. I ...

• also love how easy it is to wear this lip gloss. It does not feel heavy on the lips and I barely knew the film of the gloss exist on my lips after wearing them. They are also packed with beeswax, camelina oil, Omega 3 and Omega 6 which care for our lips. I just can’t believe my eyes when I read the amazing ingredients in the gloss; I knew I have to get them.

The gloss turned out to be really amazing product. I love how highly pigmented the gloss is and the brush applicator is really soft and works really well in smoothing the

gloss on my lips. It provides me a great finish without having the need to wipe off any excess or smearing. I also love the fruity smell with rose note of this gloss. It feels like a gloss with perfume in them. I love how smooth the aroma care for my nose since it is not strong and just sweet enough for me.

My lips feel very moisturized and smooth when I wear this gloss. I also love the extra plumping effect that I have from them. My mouth looks so deliciously sparkly and full. This is a must have lip gloss for everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115011388040431/k2311a0115/1.15.11