Sephora Lip Clutch  » Other  »
  • I was contemplating on buying them for almost a week and I finally got them when I think of how unusual this clutch is
  • They look like a giant size lips and what I really love is how red they are
  • The brick red color lips have a matte finish and I love how delicately detailed they are made
  • I also got myself the sequin lip clutch and I was pretty disappointed with the level of workmanship of the clutch
  • I have a lot of compliment wearing them and I would really recommend them if they are bigger and better made

• by janicemic

I got this clutch from Sephora the famous beauty online store. The clutch is really so cute to look at and I was so in love with them I had to get them. They are a little pricey at $20 each however the design is something I can not pass on. They are so vintage looking but with a hint of modern girls’s accessories. It is so amusing to look at but yet so intriguing I can not take my eyes off them. I was contemplating on buying them for almost a week and

I finally got them when I think of how unusual this clutch is.

I got myself two of the available design, a solid red lip clutch and the sequin lip clutch. They are surprisingly beautiful when they arrived. I remembered how excited I was when I finally hold them in my hands. They look like a giant size lips and what I really love is how red they are. They are so eye catching you would not miss the clutch if I hold them 100 meters away from you. The brick red color lips have a matte finish and I love how delicately detailed they are made. They have threads that are sewn nicely on the lining of the purse. I love how they accentuate the shape of the lip clutch with the thread. They outlined the heart and the lines of the lips with the thread beautifully.

I do not like the zipper though, it looks really cheap but it works on securing the clutch so I can’t really find fault with them other than I don’t fancy the zipper. When I open the clutch, I was ...

• Sephora Lip Clutch
      surprised at how small the department is. There isn’t much space to put a lot of my make up stuff that I usually carry outdoor. The inner section of the clutch is housed by a nylon type of material with Sephora’s wording on the walls of the inner section of the clutch. I also got myself the sequin lip clutch and I was pretty disappointed with the level of workmanship of the clutch. They cost me $20 each but I would not price them $10 if you know what I mean.

I would really

love the sequin version of the lip clutch if they are better made. However, I still do use both of the clutch by themselves or by putting them in my purse. They usually house my lip gloss, lipstick, mascara tube and a single eye shadow if I must bring them out. I love how eye catchy they are when I use them as it is or when I pull them out from my purse. I have a lot of compliment wearing them and I would really recommend them if they are bigger and better made.

tuliy says :

re : I was contemplating on buying them for almost a week and I finally got them when I think of how unusual this clutch is
these are available every where in the market for 7 dollars and not in sephora, I am not sure how sephora would do that? are you sure because i have this bag, the exact bag to be accurate

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1215011387940431/k2311a0115/1.15.11