Dove Clinical Protection Anti Perspirant Deodorant Solid  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is very obvious when I wear dark colored top and it is even more thwarting when my friends noticed them
  • I am so mortified I thought I would dig a hole and hide myself in it forever
  • They cost me $9 and I really don’t like the price but I thought I should give it a try at least once
  • I love the ingredient of this anti perspirant
  • Unfortunately, this product leaves stain on the underarm area of my top

• by janicemic

I sweat like a fountain all day long when I am outdoor. Mild deodorant has never work on me before and I always have really embarrassing sweat stain on my top. It is very obvious when I wear dark colored top and it is even more thwarting when my friends noticed them. My male friends joke that I am like a men under those skin. I am so mortified I thought I would dig a hole and hide myself in it forever.

I was introduced to Dove Clinical Protection Anti Perspirant by a friend who swears by it. I was not totally convinced as I

have tried many deodorant all my life and none have the top notch performance that can stop sweat stain. Be it anti perspirant deodorant or deodorant stick they have never work on me before. Anyway, since I had ran out of stock, I purchased Dove’s anti perspirant since they are readily available in the drug store that I frequent. They cost me $9 and I really don’t like the price but I thought I should give it a try at least once.

They have the typical swivel rather flat shaped tube. They are not in the typical deodorant round tube packaging but rather stick ...

• type that is flat in shape. I love the ingredient of this anti perspirant. It has grapefruit extract and lemon grass as its main active ingredients. I love putting this on due to the sweet citrusy scent that lingers after that. They aren’t strong but still there that it lasted for about an hour after application.

I love how easy it is to apply this on my underarm. They feel smooth and surprisingly moisturizing on my skin. They are very creamy in substance and thus there’s no waiting period for the deodorant to dry. I love how after putting it on I can immediately dress

without feeling icky. Unfortunately, this product leaves stain on the underarm area of my top. It is obvious and rather ugly to see. They are super tough to get rid off as I have to hand washed them prior putting them on a spin in the washing machine. They spoil and aged my top. It is a high price to pay however they also work in controlling my sweats. I feel really comfortable knowing that I will not sweat to the extent I have sweat stains on my top and I smell refreshing however, I have to deal with the white residue from the stick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115011387920431/k2311a0115/1.15.11