Toombul Music  » Music  »
Centro Toombul, Brisbane
  • Which I always find very useful, cause I love shopping for music and DVD's and when it comes around I never really have the amount of money on me
  • So if you think that an artist may not be as popular as others and don't really want to spend time looking around for 20 minutes, the best way is just to go up and ask

• by Rebecca
      Toombul music is a shop in Centro Toombul, Brisbane. They are a music and entertainment stores. They sell stuff from C-d’s, DVD’s Music instruments, Television sets, surround sound systems,Toombul Music also sponsor music acts that comes to Brisbane and in the past they’ve had Guy Sebastian, The wiggles, Atomic Kitten, Human Nature just to name a few. I find that the staff there are really helpful, especially coming to buying a CD,.

They have a good wide range of CD’s to fit everyone’s mood, From the top 30 music, To Rock and Roll Music, To Dance etc. They also do sell DVD’s as well, not as big as some major DVD stores but they do have a good amount there. They always have specials on where you can buy 3 DVDs for $25.

They also have a Lay By system as well, where you can leave a certain amount and pay

it off. Which I always find very useful, cause I love shopping for music and DVD’s and when it comes around I never really have the amount of money on me. When it comes to instruments they do sell a wide range of Guitars.

There are always learning books and music sheets to buy in the back section. There is always someone in that section to ask for help if you are new and they would give you useful tips on what is good to buy and what is not. When buying Cd’s or DVD’s I do like to get them cheap, and I do find that you may get some CD’s cheap but not all CD’s are cheap, nor are DVD’s.

I do leave Toombul music as one of my last source to buy music from, due to some of the pricing. For instance when it comes to the latest ...

• music albums being released I wouldn’t go their and buy it. Reason is the prices go up from $24.

95 - $30. Having Kmart in Toombul, I would normally get the CD’s Cheaper. But the one thing I love about Toombul Music is when they have a vaiaty of CD’s on Special for $10 each.

They are normally are in front of the shop. They normally have up to half a dozen copies to a dozen copies of a certain album. So you�ll know you that you could buy one later on.

There are the occasional CD�s where I normally find the one copy and haven�t seen any other copies and I just would normally grab it and buy it if I’ve got the chance. So if your in a hurry and you want to buy something, the staff are really quick and it would take around 5 minutes if your at

the check out. There are normally around 2 - 3 staff on at the front check outs.

Also if you don’t really have the time to find a certain item, just ask one of the girls, or guys if they have the album your looking for first and they’ll find it on the screen for you and would let you know if they have any in stock. I’ve had to ask them on several occasions if they have this artist’s album in store and I tried to look for it and then I later asked if they had any and they looked up on the screen and didn�t. So if you think that an artist may not be as popular as others and don’t really want to spend time looking around for 20 minutes, the best way is just to go up and ask.

I’m sure they wouldn’t mind finding out for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141503138790831/k2311a0315/3.15.07