Loreal Excellence To Go Haircolor  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was attempting to cover some serious color mess, the top of my head was orange and the bottom brown and I was not convinced this would work for me in the 10 minutes promised on the box but I decided to have faith since it said it would
  • I will use this product again and again and recommend it for being idiot proof and I should know as I have managed to mess up hair color before

• by loveitorleaveit

I had one of those really really bad hair issues last week. I tried to dye my hair one color, it did not turn out well, then I stripped the color and it got worse, this was the last step in my hair week of horror. I used this to cover up the mess I had made with the other two attempts.

This hair color works like just about every other one I have ever used. You open the box, you get instructions with gloves attached to them, you take

the instructions off the gloves, read it and mix up the stuff. To use you apply to unwashed hair free of styling product. You put the gloves on, take the top off one bottle and dump in the other bottle, shake well and voila you are read to dye.

What I really liked about this product was that it only took 10 minutes. I was attempting to cover some serious color mess, the top of my head was orange and the bottom brown and I was not convinced this would ...

• work for me in the 10 minutes promised on the box but I decided to have faith since it said it would. Imagine my surprise when I washed a tiny part off to see how it looked and it was already a normal color. If this could cover two different shades of my hair into one natural looking color which is the same in the top and the bottom, imagine what it would do for someone who had not done something stupid to her hair before.

I left it on for

10 minutes, washed and applied the conditioner as directed and could not be happier. Including the rinsing and set up the whole procedure took me half an hour. I could not be more pleased with the results and it was so fast. I will use this product again and again and recommend it for being idiot proof and I should know as I have managed to mess up hair color before. Somehow I ended up with soft silky and natural hair with an even color and you will too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114011387850731/k2311a0114/1.14.11