BancorpSouth Bank
802 Highway 12 West, Starkville, MS
  • I love BancorpSouth and I really enjoy using them for all of my banking needs
  • Overall I believe that BancorpSouth is great and I have not had any problem with this bank
  • I have been banking with BancorpSouth for about three years and I would recommend this bank to anyone
  • Whenever I need to do fast banking I go through their drive thru service which I have found to be very convenient
  • One thing that I don't like about BancorpSouth are their atm fees

• by John

I love BancorpSouth and I really enjoy using them for all of my banking needs. Overall I believe that BancorpSouth is great and I have not had any problem with this bank.

I have been banking with BancorpSouth for about three years and I would recommend this bank to anyone.

BancorpSouth has many locations where I am located which makes it very accessible and I don’t have to go far to reach

them.

I rarely have to wait for assistance at BancorpSouth because most of the time I am assisted as soon as I go through the door.

Whenever I need to do fast banking I go through their drive thru service which I have found to be very convenient.

They have several windows available which makes the service a lot faster.

Bancorp The bankers at BancorpSouth are always very generous and ...

• most of them know me by name whenever I go here.

From my experience with BancorpSouth the bank fees at BancorpSouth are much lower than most of the other banks in the area.

BancorpSouth does offer many free banking options and I use one of their free accounts.

One thing that I don’t like about BancorpSouth are their atm fees.

When it comes to using the atm their fees are somewhat

higher than other banks that I have used but I am not too concerned about this because I don’t use the atm much.

I love BancorpSouth’s online and mobile banking which allows me to view my account information no matter where I am.

I love this feature because I travel a lot and it’s good to be able to access my account information while traveling.

I love BancorpSouth and I believe they’re the best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4214011387820731/k2311a0114/1.14.11