Fashion Store - Jay Jays  » Shopping  »
  • Compared to other stores like Valley Girl, and Sports Girl, its very hard to find tops that would fit me and that I like
  • It did get depressing for me, but I thought one day I'll just pop into the shop and found some realy nice cool tops, some times they would have these monkey tops that have sayings on them that were like 'Can never have too much Chocolate, Angel on outside, Devil on Inside, etc' They were really funny and cute, So I was looking for the sizes and they go from extra small to XL
  • It was perfect, so I tried on the extra Large and I found out it actually fitted me
  • The one thing I love about Jay Jay's is they're always bringing in something new nearly every month
  • You can't really take home the clothes till you've finalized and paid all of the money you owed them It was great, now I know that I could lay buy clothes from there I don't have to worry about them not being there next time I go out shopping

• by Rebecca
      For me to be a size 18 top and a size 14 pants I find that Jay Jays is a fantastic shop to shop at. They have stores all over Australia. Compared to other stores like Valley Girl, and Sports Girl, its very hard to find tops that would fit me and that I like.

I used to shop at Kmart, Target and Big W for the clothes but they still didn’t really have the latest fashion I liked and some times they didn’t really have I liked. It did get depressing for me, but I thought one day I’ll just pop into the shop and found some realy nice cool tops, some times they would have these monkey tops that have sayings on them that were

like ‘Can never have too much Chocolate, Angel on outside, Devil on Inside, etc’ They were really funny and cute, So I was looking for the sizes and they go from extra small to XL.

It was perfect, so I tried on the extra Large and I found out it actually fitted me. The prices were really good too, they ranged from as cheap as $10 - $40 for tops.

Sometimes you’ll find that they have discounts and have a pile of clothes for like 3 items for $30, 3 items for $15 or there’s the occasional 2 singlet tops for $15. I thought it was a real bargain, but sometimes I could never find my size of tops in the bargain pile, and when they do ...

• I normally get them.

The Shorts and Jeans are expensive then I would normally get, so when they come down I normally would buy them. You would find the odd short skirts, short shorts in the bargain bin too, and the sizes of them go from 8 - 16.

they could range from $15 - $80. The one thing I love about Jay Jay’s is they’re always bringing in something new nearly every month.

Until recently I had know idea that you could Lay buy at the store, which means you could get the clothes you wanted if you didn’t have all the money they would set up an account on their computer with your details and they’ll give you a docut where you would come in

every week or 2 weeks and pay it off. It really depends on how much your clothes are, cause when I had 3 items that totaled up to $25, the guy had asked me to put the minimum of $10 on it.

You can’t really take home the clothes till you’ve finalized and paid all of the money you owed them It was great, now I know that I could lay buy clothes from there I don’t have to worry about them not being there next time I go out shopping. Jay Jay not only just sells clothes, they sell bags, hats, shoes, socks and other accessories for your needs.

I find that Jay Jays is a fantastic place to shop especially for those who have to budget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241503138780831/k2311a0315/3.15.07