Newlook Mens Brown Pointed Toe Leather shoes  » Clothes  »
  • This is where I think I now have a bargain with a pair of mens brown leather pointed toe end shoes that I got from Newlook one year ago
  • When I found these shoes in Newlook I liked them straight away, because I thought they could be used for smart but also casual wear
  • I decided to take a punt and I spent £30 and I am yet to regret this decision
  • They are comfortable, they actually make my feet look a bit bigger which I like as they are only a size 7 and they have not been ripped by any little nicks your shoes might get, they have not been scratched and water has not ruined them either

• by JustHonest

When you need a pair of smart shoes, for meetings, or simply going out in the evenings, they can sometimes be very expensive to buy. This is where I think I now have a bargain with a pair of mens brown leather pointed toe end shoes that I got from Newlook one year ago.

If I was to buy some shoes from River Island or Next they would usually be at least £50 and they would probably just

be the bog standard style as well. When I found these shoes in Newlook I liked them straight away, because I thought they could be used for smart but also casual wear. I also like brown shoes.

My concern was the price and the leather did strike me as being thinner than the leather you would expect from shoes that are more expensive. I decided to take a punt and I spent £30 and I am yet to ...

• regret this decision. I might not go out on the town too much but I do like to be smart when I go out and so the shoes do get worn alot.

them either.

I appreciate that you would expect all of this from a pair of shoes, but because they were much cheaper than other shops I was a little unsure as to how they might serve me, but they have been great and show me that you do not necessarily need to spend £50 on a pair of shoes if you do not want to but still want to be smart.

Excellent pair of shoes and I still really enjoy wearing them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5514011387780731/k2311a0114/1.14.11