Verizon Wireless USB720 mobile broadband card
  • I love the Verizon USB720 mobile broadband card because it is great and it allows me to get on the internet almost anywhere
  • This card is somewhat expensive in my opinion but I believe that it's certainly worth it
  • I really love the software that was included with the USB720
  • Overall my opinion for the Verizon USB720 has been great and I would certainly recommend this device to anyone that needs an internet connection no matter where they are

• by John

I love the Verizon USB720 mobile broadband card because it is great and it allows me to get on the internet almost anywhere. This card is somewhat expensive in my opinion but I believe that it’s certainly worth it.

The Verizon USB720 is a very small card so it is very easy to carry and it is even able to fit into my pocket.

I use the USB720 with Verizon’s 3G service

and the connection has been great.

The service is not as fast as DSL or cable internet but it’s certainly fast for a mobile broadband card.

It was fairly simple to get this card set up when I purchased it.

I was able to easily install the software that was included to get the card activated.

I really love the software that was included with the USB720.

It is ...

• a very simple program and it has some many features that make controlling the Verizon USB720 very simple.

I love the fact that free Verizon Hotspot service is included with the USB720.

I am able to get free wi-fi service at many stores that have Verizon Hotspot service.

With this mobile broadband card I have been able to get service almost everywhere that I travel to.

There is even a very

good feature in the Verizon software that allows me to search and view all of the hot spot locationsn for the area that I am in.

There have been some areas that have slower service than others but that can be expected with most mobile broadband cards.

Overall my opinion for the Verizon USB720 has been great and I would certainly recommend this device to anyone that needs an internet connection no matter where they are.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2114011387740731/k2311a0114/1.14.11